Thursday, July 21, 2011

Lenin live...



Just a quick reminder (as if you need one) that the Goodnight Lenin Wenceslas Square EP launch is happening this Saturday evening at the MAC. I think it might be sold out now but it's still worth trying the box office...just in case the ticket fairy has printed some more. If you can't get in, well, play this video at full blast instead.

PS: It's an outdoor gig but don't worry, I've had a word and it WILL be dry. I've even ordered a little sun. My pleasure...

2 comments:

The Bluebeat Arkestra said...

Dear Baron,

Apologies for commenting here, but I couldn't find another contact method. We, The Bluebeat Arkestra, are launching our own EP at The Rainow a week Friday (29th July) with help from the Chris Whiting Band and JonPaul Palombo and we'd like to invite you to the party. Failing that, we'd at least like to email you the EP to listen to.

The Baron said...

Hi Bluebeat peeps,

No apology necessary. I really should get my email address up here somewhere. You can contact me via thehearingaid@googlemail.com

Not sure I can make the 29th sadly, but I'd love to give the EP a spin. Loved your Mummers support slot!
x