Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dexy's to play the Flapper?!



I can't believe this...but there's a rumour that Dexy's Midnight Runners are going to be playing The Flapper on Saturday 17th July. Given that Kevin Rowland has only played live on a handful of occasions over the last...ooooh 20 years or so...this is a very, very big deal indeed if it's true. I'm on the case and I'll confirm or deny either way ASAP.

EDIT: It's not true...pooh...it seems that it's a 'Celebration'of Dexy's instead...but there will be 'members' of the band there...although I doubt whether our Kev will show up...

4 comments:

thebobbydazzler said...

Baron,

doorstep challenge indeed! looking forward to seeing the polaroid(s). I'm sure I have one somewhere?!?!?!

The Baron said...

Leave it!

Hearing Loss Treatment said...

If you're suffering from hearing related problems and are looking for an alternative to expensive hearing aids or surgery you may want to look into natural treatments for hearing loss. Hearing Loss Treatment can help you. New research shows that certain supplements, vitamins, minerals and herbs can be used effectively to improve hearing.

The Baron said...

Thank you Hearing Loss Treatment. They're my new sponsors you know. I get £15,000 a month from them(and all the supplements, vitamins, minerals and herbs I can stuff down my throat) just so they can advertise on my site. I should soon have the hearing of an owl...what's that you say? Eh?