Monday, April 11, 2011

Last minute xcitement...it’s The Xcerts offer



Okay, Tuesdays suck. If you ask me Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays ain’t much cop either. But happily this Tuesday (yes, that’s tomorrow...boy, what were you drinking last night eh?) doesn’t have to suck quite so much. Scotland’s finest purveyors of ‘distorted pop’, The Xcerts, hit Birmingham’s legendary Hare & Hounds and, as if that wasn’t enough to get you slightly moist with xcitement anyone who quotes “I’m Slightly Moist” at the door gets a quid off the entry price. Seriously (I was going to come up with some silly code for this like HearingAid1 or something but I just like the idea of someone saying “I’m Slighty Moist”...yes, I’m a bit twisted). It’s the perfect antidote to Tuesday night suckiness.

PS: Support comes from You Animals and Brontides...neither of whom suck either. Result!

No comments: