Sunday, January 06, 2008

All in all...

...this is a picture of my wall. Okay, it's not a very interesting picture of my wall but it represents a great leap forward (oh alright then...a minor stumble forward a step or two) for the Hearing Aid. I have a new camera. Yes. After making do with the mighty Pentax 3.2 megapixie (dunno what pixies have to do with it...), 3 x optical zoom behemoth for the last few years I've upgraded to some 8 megapixie, 18 x optical zoom monster. Whether this improves the laughable quality of my pictures remains to be seen, but this wall is one of the very first shots I've taken with it. Arty eh? Look at the texture, drink in the composition. I like to see this picture as a comment on modern life. I will call it "Aspects of a child's reality after it has awoken from a deep sleep # 1"...or perhaps just "Wall". Aside from the Pink Floyd link (hello Mr H if you're reading this...the Hearing Aid embraces the Floyd...whatever next? Zappa? Yngwie Malnstein...buggered if I can spell his bloody name) this has jack all to do with music but hey ho. 'Normal' service will be resumed soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baron, will this make your new files fully rasterized with a 72 DKI output?

The Baron said...

Oh yes...fully rastarized, camera ready...it'll probably run to the bleed too...