Sunday, October 28, 2007

Late Of The Pier

The observant amongst you may have noticed that the great multimedia Hearing Aid bit (go to the left of this gibberish then scroll down) has finally changed from the Rumble Strips to Late Of The Pier. Who they? I hear you cry...both of you. Well they're another result of this fabby electro revival and, for my money, one of the best. Bathroom Gurgle (the video of which can be seen in the multimedia Hearing Aid bit...click on it and then you have to scroll back up to the top to see the video...I know...it's all such an effort my dears) is a brilliant mix of new rave, Jobriath and M's Pop Musik. Space And The Woods is pure Tubeway Army and it's all further proof that the much maligned early 80's of my youth were indeed a golden era for music. They're from the Midlands too...Nottingham. Get in. Anyway....Late Of The Pier. In the words of that 80's icon, Mr Mallet...brilllllllllllllllllllllllllllliant.

No comments: