Wednesday, December 07, 2022

Just For You - Billy Preston and Syreeta


Wow, more than a week since posting anything. I'm slacking off in my old age. To be fair I was off work for a few days though and that means a strict no laptop policy...and no...I don't have a 'smart' phone either. Crazy eh? Anyone would think it wasn't possible to live without the damn things judging by the looks of bemusement/pity I get every time someone asks me for my mobile number and I tell 'em I don't have one. Anyway, when not working I'm usually elbow deep in mountains of charity shop CDs and last week was no exception. 37 in one day. Yes, I know,,,I need help. Still, one of the bargains was a reissue of Billy Preston and Syreeta's album for a mere 50p and it contains this little gem that wouldn't sound too out of place on a Prince platter. Enjoy! 

No comments: