Friday, March 12, 2021

Dodgy - Staying Out For The Summer


Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in 1995 I went to my first proper festival, Glastonbury (and saw this very set by Dodgy), and ever since then I think I've done at least one a year...until the unrelenting misery that was 2020 of course. In the grand scheme of things not being able to go to a festival in the summer isn't the be all and end all of life and...oh screw it...yes it is...if you can't have a weekend or two in the mud necking a pint of red wine at 9am and talking bollocks to random strangers whilst having a piss in an overflowing trough what's the point in waking up eh? Perhaps somewhat optimistically we've already got three festivals booked for this summer and if I can possibly heave my knackered old corpse to another three then I damn well will do. Mine's a pint of scrumpy by the way...make that several pints of scrumpy...make that a barrel of scrumpy. 

No comments: