Thursday, January 26, 2017

House music...




Just in case you’ve been wondering where I’ve been for the past few days I’ve been on the move again. Ouch. When you’ve accumulated as much vinyl and CDs as I have (plus various other stuff from Bakelite plugs through to old school reports...why?) moving house is one massive ball ache. On the plus side we now have enough room to unpack everything and hopefully thin things out a little/lot on the negative side I’ll now have to wrestle with the thorny problem of whether to keep that entire collection of My Life Story CD singles or not. Oh bugger. Anyway, for no better reason other than the fact that it’s currently sitting in front of me here’s a track from Minor Threat entitled, appropriately enough given that every single one of them in this house needs redecorating, Screaming At A Wall.

No comments: