Tuesday, February 07, 2023

Moira Jane's Cafe - Definition Of Sound


Picked up another load of CDs at the weekend including Definition Of Sound's classic Love and Life album for a non digital £1. Bargain. It's more than worth it for this track alone but then you've got this gem too...


Most people still look at me as though I've lost the plot when I bang on about buying CDs but they're probably the same people that told me I was mad when I came home from car boot sales with carrier bags full of vinyl in the 90s and look how that turned out. Trust me, one day the likes of Spotify will start charging for every single track you stream...music...and the internet itself will become like every other utility, you'll pay for what you use. Which seems entirely fair and logical to me. Given the Greta Thunberg melting levels of energy that the damn thing uses every second it's only a matter of time. 

No comments: