Thursday, December 23, 2021

Have a Groovy Chris-mix!


I forget how many years I've been trawling the internet to find a suitably funky, groovy Christmas mix to post but I'm guessing it's more than a decade (yuup, 2010 was the first one apparently). Here's this year's offering from DJ Better Music which has, so far, received a massive 29 views on You Tube. Let's see if we can get this into treble figures for poor Mr/Mrs/Ms/Miss/Non Binary DJ Better Music eh? 

I'll be logging off now until 2022. Have a suitably Messy Christmas and a Hippity Hoppity Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Since I cannot find another way to contact you, I will do it here. In 2009, you wrote an article (in part) about Dan Smith. (https://thehearingaid.blogspot.com/2009/05/dan-smith-lp45-get-frank-rainbow-friday.html) I'm very interested in his music before he started his band Bastille and became world famous. A lot has unfortunately been lost over the years. I was wondering if you have any audio/videos/photos somewhere from that period of Dan's career, or maybe you know someone who might? In any case, happy holidays!

The Baron said...

Hi there, Thanks for the message, apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I don't think I have any more photos of Dan sadly. I'll have a look through my files and let you know if I find anything though. Cheers!