Monday, April 19, 2021

Indigo - Katherine Priddy

 

Beautiful vid of my home town (Brum) for the equally beautiful single from Katherine Priddy's debut album, The Eternal Rocks Beneath, out on Navigator Records on June 25th. Hoping to catch Katherine live again at some point this year...it might be a controversial opinion but I reckon the dangers of outdoor festivals in the summer are surely outweighed by the positive impact it has on our general health and wellbeing, but what do I know eh? PS: Had my first vaccine (AZ, with added chimp...nice) on Friday, didn't particularly want it and don't think it will give me much protection against the new variants but if we end up with 'vaccine passports' I don't want to be excluded from going out anywhere. What a strange new world we live in right now. 

No comments: