Tuesday, June 15, 2010

500 not out...

Well, this is it. The five hundredth post on The Hearing Aid since I started doing this nonesense way back in August 2006 with reviews of CUD, Jeffrey Lewis and The Grates. Ahhh...happy days. Lord knows how many bands I've seen since then, how many overpriced pints of cider I've downed...and how many years I've knocked off my life expectancy as a result...but bollocks to all that right?

A big thank you to anyone who's ever posted anything on here, anyone who reads any of this stuff, the promoters who've shown their support and last, but by no means least, the bands/artists themselves. To celebrate the big 5 - 0 -0 here's an appropriate enough track from the first person I ever saw in a proper gig, Marc Almond, way back in...good grief...1988. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Lady B said...

500! That's amazing - many congrats! Lady B xxxxx

The Baron said...

Cheers Doc. Another 500?! Wow.I might need some valium...

Russ L said...

* Lets off party popper *